We have the capability to provide you with a dedicated transport solution developed through collaboration and backed by the expertise and network capacity of one of Asia Pacific’s largest logistics providers.
Our dedicated transport service teams work closely with you to assess your operations and balance factors that impact your operating costs and service requirements.
We will help you develop a logistics management plan that can include consolidation and optimisation of your fleet and route options.
We also offer an agile service, which means we can adapt to your needs as they evolve and refine your solution to match your requirements.
Our dedicated transport services encompass:
- fleet design and innovation
- fleet provisioning
- driver recruitment and management
- operations management
- safety compliance and chain of responsibility management
- dispatch management
- planning and resource scheduling
- route optimisation
- transport administration
- customer service and communication
- capacity planning and forecasting
- seasonality management
- unforeseen events resolution
- continuous improvement programs
Benefits of choosing a dedicated transport service
- a tailored solution to your needs without needing to manage or own logistics assets and resources
- guaranteed equipment suitability and availability
- branding / marketing opportunity
- flexibility and agility
Scope of our dedicated transport solutions
- encompasses all modes: air, sea, road and rail
- customised level of service and equipment provision: liquids and gas, heavy haulage, express fleet, temperature controlled, high cube / high mass, metro fleet, linehaul, FMCG, fashion, specialist handling needs
- control tower services
- dangerous good and out of gauge handling
- dedicated / branded fleet
Where do we provide our dedicated transport solutions?
Industries we provide dedicated transport solutions to
We provide our dedicated transport service for a range of industry sectors including:
- Consumer & Beverage
- Oil and gas
- Automotive & Industrials
- Chemicals & Agribusiness
- Information, Communications & Technology
For more information on our Dedicated Transport Solutions